The Applied Ethics Center is following UW-Stout campus COVID-19 guidelines, safety requirements and meeting protocols (see latest updates and visitor guide). Dr. Kate Edenborg is available during normal business hours, with limited on campus representation. Visitors are allowed access to our offices by appointment only.
Our primary mission is to increase and enhance ethics across the campus community through:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- Ethics Scholar Program
- Master's Student Thesis Advisement
- Grants &Research Participation
- Research Opportunities
Opportunities offered at the UW-Stout Community:
- Ethics across the Curriculum Workshops
- Course Development Guidance: Receive assistance with infusing ethics across the curriculum
- Workshops on Ethical-Decision Making: Using ethics case studies, research ethics, and organizational ethics.
- Presentations to groups or classes on ethics-oriented topics
- Consultation with departments or individuals
- Professional ethics literature available for review
- Undergraduate Certificate in Applied Ethics