Eligibility and Order of Selection (EOS)
Nationwide, State Vocational Rehabilitation programs have up to 60 days to determine an individual's eligibility for Vocational Rehabilitation services. Since 2016 SVRI has been responsible for the Eligibility Determination process for Wisconsin’s Vocational Rehabilitation program. Some of the results from this ongoing partnership are shown below:
- Creating a highly specialized unit for eligibility determinations.
- Decreasing the average time for eligibility determination from 35 days to 23 days – a 34% reduction.
- Reallocating an average of over 34 thousand work hours per year from eligibility determinations to vocational guidance and counseling.
- Decreasing per case actual cost of 5% over five years.
- Increasing overall cost efficiency an average of 13% per year.