Purchase a Permit Online
You will be asked to register any vehicle (make, model, state, license plate) you bring to campus. Have that information available prior to beginning your registration.
- Log-on to the Parking Portal using your standard UW-Stout user name and password (the one you use for email, etc)
- For students, payment options are either credit card or "Bill Student Account".
Bill Student Account option will add the permit cost to a student's university billing. Note: if you choose this option after the full tuition payment date has passed, the fee will be due immediately.
- For faculty/staff, payment options are either credit card or "Payroll Deduction".
The Payroll Deduction option (available for a limited time) will add the permit cost as a deduction to an employee's wages.
After completing the permit purchase you will receive a confirmation/receipt by email. If you do not receive a confirmation, email Parking Services.
E-mail email@example.com or call (715) 232-1792 during office hours: 7:45 AM – 4:25 PM, Monday - Friday
Disabled Parking Permit Purchase
- Individuals who are currently authorized with Parking Services as disabled-eligible may purchase a disabled parking permit.
- If you are not registered as disabled-eligible but need accessible parking (long term or short term), you need to obtain a Disability Parking Authorization or you can email Parking for assistance before registering.
- It is important that we align your permit with your parking time frame (24 hours for housing or day parking for commuters). As you complete your permit registration, ensure you're being offered the correct permit. If not, please suspend registration and email Parking.
- How to purchase a Disability Permit
Staff Reserved Parking Permit Purchase
- Reserved permits are only available to those who have been pre-authorized. If you are not currently a reserved permit holder but interested, please email Parking Services to inquire about availability before registering.
- Authorized individuals are eligible to register for a reserved area in a specific lot.
- A reserved parking permit is valid in the reserved section of a single lot. A reserved permit is not valid in the reserved parking area of other parking lots.
- Reserved permits also authorize parking in any campus commuter space (C) outside of your home reserved lot.
- If you no longer wish to renew your reserved permit please do not proceed with this registration and email Parking Services for assistance.